Head of Investment Operations Poland
Company: CBRE Global Investors
11 years in company and 15 years in business
- Karel is responsible for managing the Polish operation of CBRE Global Investors, running also the Asset Management team in Poland. The portfolio of the company consists of EUR 1.1 billion assets in retail and logistics sector, including prime assets like Wars & Sawa and Junior in Warsaw or Sfera in Bielsko-Biała.
- Previously, he worked on the position of Head of Strategy and Research CEE, concentrating on providing strategic advisory to the CEE organisation and especially CEE based Funds that manage properties in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Austria.
- Prior to joining CBRE Global Investors in 2006, Karel Zeman worked as Head of Research for Czech Republic and Slovakia in Cushman & Wakefield.
- Karel earned a Master degree in Regional Geography and Regional Development at Charles’ University of Prague. Karel is member of RICS and International Council of Shopping Centres.
- Karel is native Czech but lives in Poland. He is fluent in English and Polish.